Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thomas cake... take 3.... and other news...

Another Thomas cake for another Riley... Seriously, I have at least 4 friends with kids named Riley. I made a deal with Bethany that I would do Riley's cake if she sews Chamryn's birthday party favors. This Thomas cake turned out so cute... its not 3D or carved but its one of my favorite kids cake so far. :)

I also did some cupcakes for Amy's sister's baby shower and Makenna's 1st birthday this weekend...

So the other news is that my friend, Tomi and I are going to sign up for a Wilton decorating class starting in two weeks... I really need help on buttercream decorations and I can't do an icing rose to save my life. The class is every Thursday night for 4 weeks. It should be a fun time learning new things and having some mommy and cake talk with Tomi. :)

1 comment:

  1. Riley is still talking about that cake - and his Thomas cake for his next birthday! (i don't think he realizes that he has to wait a YEAR for another birthday!)

    ReplyDelete