So Bakerella did football cakeballs last year and I wanted to throw it. I had this grandiose idea of doing cake balls, white with the Colts logo in blue and brown with the Saints logo in gold... then prop them on a printed football field... with a cakeball football in the middle... well, after a few sad attempts at freehand piping the Saints fleur-de-lis logo, plus I waited till 2 hours before the SB party, I gave up on the idea and just had to settle for the color-coordinated drizzles. I also gave up on shaping football shapes after 5 balls, coming to the conclusion that Bakerella just has too much time in her hands... and she didn't wait the day of the Super Bowl to make her football cake balls. The Saints cake balls and footballs were chocolate covered strawberry cake balls and the Colts were white chocolate covered chocolate cake. (and sorry about the pic... its taken from my cell as my camera battery is dead once again... if it isn't my cell battery, its my camera.)
This rock 'n roll guitar cake is for Aaron, Elizabeth's hubby... 

No comments:
Post a Comment