Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tutu


I wanted to make a tutu for my daughter Chamryn for Christmas. Well, 11 days after Christmas, I finally did it--and it took only less than 30 minutes. I found no-sew instructions on the web... (I heart youtube) ...and it was so super easy. Its basically strips of tulle tied into a elastic band. Super cute. She liked to dance and twirl around. I doubt its durability, but for less than $6 (if tulle is on sale), its a pretty good deal for toddler entertainment. :)

And on other news... I'm planning her 3rd birthday. It will be super easy and cheap. But will have a lot of BAM! POW! and KAZOOM! ;) Her birthday is not until May so you guys will have to wait a while...
In the meantime, I should post my other cakes that I did in December... including my mom's birthday cake, a Beatles cake, and a Cars cake! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment