This was a small 6" cake for my mom's birthday... We had a party to go to that night and we decided to surprise her with her own cake. I love this design. I wanted to try out the quilted look and it turned out well with the pearls dragees.
This is me, my mom and my daughter, Chamryn. 
This Beatles cake is for Juli's mom... She loves the Beatles and played the piano. I love the Beatles and had them playing on my iPod as I decorating the cake. :)
Feast your eyes on the cutest monkey face cake ever! Its for Erin's baby boy's 1st birthday! It was my first time working with chocolate frosting and it was very challenging! It was heavy and sticky and difficult to smooth. It turned out so cute I just wanna pinch its cheeks! :)
So I had a ton of leftover chocolate icing so my next cake was for Summer's hubby's surprise 30th birthday... I love the embossed look of the "30"... I first did it for Juli's husband's golf cake last year.... Both the monkey cake and this cake was a 12" 3-layer cake... it was very heavy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment