Colt's Smash Cake

Baby Shower cake for Sarah... There was supposed to be a palm tree... but it fell... :(
cake for my mom's boss... I didn't have time to put all the letters on the keys, but I think I still captured the likeness of a Blackberry phone.
Molly (Jude's Mom) is a classmate of mine from highschool. She's an awesome artist who helped me by drawing Chamryn's Superhero artwork for her party in exchange for a cake. "Yay!" for bartering! Jude's cake... Spencer! (Thomas the Tank Engine's friend)

My good friends, Josh and Janine, threw a ninja/Asian/dragon party for their son, Xander. He had just recently watched the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" (or something like that) and had asked if I can do "Toothless"... So this is my attempt at Toothless the dragon... not having watched the movie, I think I did an okay job.
Molly (Jude's Mom) is a classmate of mine from highschool. She's an awesome artist who helped me by drawing Chamryn's Superhero artwork for her party in exchange for a cake. "Yay!" for bartering! Jude's cake... Spencer! (Thomas the Tank Engine's friend)
My good friends, Josh and Janine, threw a ninja/Asian/dragon party for their son, Xander. He had just recently watched the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" (or something like that) and had asked if I can do "Toothless"... So this is my attempt at Toothless the dragon... not having watched the movie, I think I did an okay job.

No comments:
Post a Comment