So Janet (my coworker) sent me a text message last night telling me that she'd take the cakes if no one had asked for them yet (I was giving away my class cakes rather than eating them.) She said that Ben, a student that lives with them, is having a birthday on Sunday. I told her that we're practicing clowns and flowers, so I'll try to make it as masculine as I can...
Meet my icing man... I thought those Wilton clowns were creepy (no offense to those who think they are cute) so I just Joann showed us how to pile on the icing for his body and pipe his arms and legs and I swirled on a head, and Voila! You can call him Sugar Daddy. :)
Octo-icing... Did you know PETA is giving the Octomom money and supplies of veggie burgers and hotdogs to put a sign on her yard about animal neutering? huh. heard it in the news today before heading out to cake class.

No comments:
Post a Comment