Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Cake Balls ~ Baby Shower

I made almost 18 dozen cake balls this weekend. I was up till 3am (actually, 3:30, since I had to post pics on Facebook) It was insane! What's even more insane is that I loved every minute of it!
Heather had tried some cake balls at Summer's house at a bridal shower. She loved them so much that she preferred cake balls over cake for the baby shower she was hosting.
Chocolate Cake Balls

Strawberry Cake Balls

Red Velvet Cake Balls
Vanilla (colored blue) Cake Balls
And as usual, there's no such thing as a plain cake ball at my house! Here are some vanilla cake balls with fondant letters and fondant teddy bears.


1 comment:

  1. Holy cake balls! It's a sign of a true artist when you love suffering for your craft. :-) Can't wait to taste some of these!

    ReplyDelete