my crazy life consisting of children, cake, crossfit... check out my lunch blog at mommyandmelunchbox.blogspot.com
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
switching gears
Here's my dilemma. I started this blog to show off my cakes and stuff. Then Facebook happened and I switched posting here to posting on my Facebook cake page. I want to reclaim this blog to just write what's on my mind. Random stuff from family, events, workouts, food but still separate from my lunch blog. I love my blog address as it is my first name, but I don't know what to do with my cake posts. Part of me wants to delete all the posts. Part of me wants to keep it. Several posts are used for inspiration on different blogs, with links going back to this blog. A handful of pictures are pinned on Pinterest. I don't know. Maybe I'll just treat it like my stuff at home: Stuff that I don't know what to do with, what to use it for, but may use it at some point in the future, so I just shove them in our office/guest room aka "storage/hoarder room". I'll keep them a little longer and maybe they'll get buried after several new posts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment