Friday, October 9, 2009

AiWan's baby shower...

Last weekend, I helped my coworker, Janet, throw a baby shower
for her "adopted" daughter, AiWan...
We came up with a lime/yellow theme.
We didn't want frilly or girly, so we used polka dots w/touches of pink
for a more mod contemporary look.
limes and lemons as decorations...
(and lemonade for later!)
The cake
I took the pictures at the party, with Janet's fancy schmancy camera...
the "auto" focus wasn't automatically focusing... or maybe its user error...
that's why its blurry. (sorry)
Green and Yellow M&Ms as favors...
And of course my poms...
I tried to do a mishmash look w/the lanterns
using this as my inspiration....
I think it needs more poms...

table with games and favorswith game "packets" for individual guests
(envelopes for thank you cards, baby bingo, word scramble, baby lotto)
Janet cut foamcore boards instead of buying clipboards,
used a paper clip, with a ribbon, "voila!"

I love baby showers....
as long as I'm not the ones playing the games or opening the presents.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment